we can burn
brighter than the sun


introduction
hello, wherever you are

SINGAPORE - LONDON

Mostly, I am Violet.
Sometimes, I float around aimlessly and pretend to be weird.
Then I realise that's still being Violet, and human.
So Hi there, I'm Violet, a Human. Nice to meet you *friendly handshake*




Saturday, June 12, 2010 | Posted by Violet| 0 comment/s
(Note: Very Incoherent, Dissected post belies)

As much as I love my current life, I cannot help but be completely lost about the future when the subject is myself.
I love surprises don't get me wrong. I would love to enter the future step-by-step and let all that's going to happen to me happen one by one; find myself in new circumstances and get out of trouble; figure out what to do and when to do something... i'm thrilled, excited, hopeful about my future but similarly I'm so scared because I have no idea how I'm going to arrive at that future state of me. Is there going to be transformation of sorts, or am I going to be the same person as I am now? Will I still laugh at the jokes I found hilarious, will I still have the same friends, the same beliefs and the same attitude towards things?
They like to say chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi but that's so not working for me. Cause one thing I have learnt from JC is if you don't do anything about it nothing is going to happen. The stupid bridge isn't going to be straight on its damn own unless you pay money to get a bunch of construction workers to do the job - and you might get scammed/robbed in the process.
Half empty/half full? How is this even a test of whether you are optimistic/pessimistic??!! If you drank half of it then look at it you'll most probably say half empty! If you are served that cup you'll most surely say half full! that's how life works! Life works in sequence!

But now my sequence is all over the place because I am too eager, too eager to find out certain things about the future so I make the right decisions today; too afraid to try things out on my own because I'm too fearful of getting hurt. But I guess it's too bad for me, cause now I'm just stuck in the present, the unknowing uninformed present. Oh how I wish I have a securities blanket with Kupida Sopida (and her dragon) Mopida and Qwali to give me all the answers.